Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Random fond memory.

     I was watching a make-up commercial that featured Kate Hudson. It make me think of one of my fondest memories of watching a movie with my mom. She always was a fan of Goldie Hawn, and she would claim that people told her that she looked like Goldie when she was a young adult.
     When "How to Lose a Guy in Ten Days" came out on DVD, we watched it, and she had to take a break to go to the kitchen, so I paused it. She came back, and I thought I'd play a guessing game with her. I said "Look at this girl's face. Whose daughter is she?" It took her a while, and I ended up having to tell her. Her jaw dropped, and it took her a minute to study Kate's face.
     So, it's a random thought, but I just thought I'd say that I always think of that when I see Kate Hudson in a movie or commercial.

No comments:

Post a Comment