Wednesday, March 29, 2017

TMNT in an alternate reality.

     Sometimes I like to laugh to myself and come up with revamped ideas of shows and movies that are already out there. And I like to think to myself "Maybe this is what was created in a parallel universe." So, with that in mind, I'll do a series in this blog that covers whatever alternate universe ideas I come up with.

     Imagine a powerful radioactive mutagen seeps into a desert land, on the outskirts of a prairie. Maybe a truck turned over. A Chinese immigrant gets tangled with the mess after a car accident. His DNA combines with that of a rabbit. He mutates into an anthropomorphic rabbit, and he still retains his memories. He finds and cares for a handful of lizards that had fallen victim to the same overturned truck. Over time, they mutate into anthropomorphic lizards.
     A surrealist art aficionado, the rabbit-man names the lizards Salvador, Max, Rene, and Joan (pronounced "Juan"). He then teaches them the ways of Shaolin kung fu.

    They save the day in a midwestern big town; they are the Mutant Kung Fu Lizards. As I said, maybe Eastman and Laird came up with this in a parallel universe.

No comments:

Post a Comment